Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Domain!!!

After writing the blog for one year, finally I have got my own domain name for the blog. Earlier, I plan to move my blog to my own hosting server from blogger, but there are some issues in between, especially the site uptime. By using blogger, I have no worry about the site uptime.

There are pros and cons of using blogger or using wordpress with own hosting server. Blogger is much simpler compared to wordpress and we no need to spend a penny to get our blogs hosted. Furthermore, site uptime is quite good so far...Good Job, Blogger!!!

By using wordpress, we need to spend some money to get hosting server, and we need to make sure the site uptime is satisfactory. Anyway, wordpress has much more gadgets to play with compared to blogger :) Moreover, by having own hosting server, we can integrate database into our blogs...I'm thinking of that, maybe some of you got any idea if I can do this in blogger???

So, finally, I have my own brand name for my blog... http://www.leekk8.com and my chinese version blog domain is http://chinese.leekk8.com.

Enjoy your reading and feedback to me if you have any comments...

No comments: